Outstanding ID Cards

Mostly students, some intentionally goofy, some not. I have a couple that could go in here. I bet you do, too.

Pics from Oddee, College Humor, and more. Captions unnecessary (although I did a few anyway).

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
Nice try, pendejo. Fake ID fail.

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
Oh yeah, I know her

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
Wow, you've changed from last year

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
Did you get a haircut?

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
He looks familiar.

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com
Wolverine

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

I saved the best one(s) for last. This guy kills me.

Outstanding ID Card  Seen On lolpicturegallery.blogspot.com